Cold Lake WALK for ALS

Lakeland Lutheran Church
Cold Lake, AB

fff.jpg
 
 

About

The Cold Lake WALK for ALS is an annual fundraiser organized by Pat and Michelle Feduniak of Cold Lake. This inspiring and uplifting event continues to channel hope for a future without ALS, raising over $10,000 annually for the ALS Society of Alberta.

Of funds raised, 60 per cent remain in Alberta for client support services, including the Equipment Loan Program, support groups, home visits, information, referrals and support for youth through the Support for Champions program. The remaining 40 per cent are invested into some of the most promising ALS research in Canada.

Get involved in the 2018 Cold Lake WALK for ALS:

Name *
Name